- Electronic materials and coating materials
- High-temperature firing conductive paste
- Resistive paste
- Silver nano particle-related products
- Metallized ceramic substrates
- Glass coatings and inks
Glass coatings and inks to provide coatings with variable reflectivity (high reflectivity, low reflectivity)
These products can be used to give high or low reflectivity to various types of displays and touch screens, contributing to their optical functionality.
By adjusting the refractive index of coatings and employing optical interference, these coatings contribute to optical functionally by enabling either high or low reflectivity.
MITSUBOSHI Hi-COLOR™ R, MITSUBOSHI Hi-COLOR™AR (High-reflectivity・low-reflectivity type)
- Screen printing and other types of wet deposition can be used to reduce cost.
- As entirely inorganic films, these products offer superior hardness, abrasion resistance, weatherability and heat resistance.
High reflectivity, low reflectivity
|Coating method||Screen printing and various other coating methods (adjust necessary film thickness)|
|Baking conditions||500-700°C, 10 minutes|
|Evaluation item||Evaluation method||Evaluation result|
|Acid resistance||0.1 Provision 2-hour immersion in H2SO4 aqueous solution||No peeling or change in color|
|Alkali resistance||0.1 Provision 2-hour immersion in NaOH aqueous solution||No peeling or change in color|
|Resistance to high temperature and high humidity||85°C, 85%RH, 1000 hours||No change|
|Haze||Measurement on glass non-film-forming surface||1.0% or less|
|Film hardness||Pencil hardness||7H|
Example of use
Head-up displays (HUDs)
Solar panels, displays, touch screens, showcases, transportation equipment, etc.