- Electronic materials and coating materials
- High-temperature firing conductive paste
- Resistive paste
- Silver nano particle-related products
- Metallized ceramic substrates
- Glass coatings and inks
Glass coatings and inks
to cut UV light
These products are used to cut specific ultraviolet light over a long period and can be used in a variety of environments to keep insects away.
By cutting ultraviolet light, these products achieve a variety of functions. As the coatings themselves are highly resistant to ultraviolet light, they retain their functionality for long periods of time. They are also useful as long-lasting coatings to keep insects away.
MITSUBOSHI Hi-COLOR™ S, MITSUBOSHI Hi-COLOR™ F (UV-cutting type)
- While retaining high transmittance, these products cut specific wavelengths of ultraviolet light.
- The coatings are available as transparent, semi-transparent, white or colored.
- Adhesiveness to glass is superb, suiting them for use in a variety of environments.
- As the coatings are thermally cured, they provide superior adhesiveness, durability, heat resistance and chemical resistance.
- As they are heat-compatible, there is no restriction on their pot life, and workability is superb.
|Spray coating, dipping, flow coating||MITSUBOSHI Hi-COLOR™ S|
|Screen printing||MITSUBOSHI Hi-COLOR™ F|
|Standard baking product||150-200°C, 30 minutes|
|Low baking product||100-180°C, 30 minutes|
Example of use
As coatings to keep insects away
As coatings for lamps in in-store lighting to prevent discoloration due to ultraviolet light